EA Sports Cricket 2007 is an amazing cricket model computer video game which is developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts under the label of EA Sports released in the United Kingdom on 24th of November, 2006 and in Australia on 14th of November, 2006. This incredible video game is available for Windows and PlayStation 2. You can also download GTA San Andreas game from our website.
EA Sports Cricket 2007 PC Game has number of game types such as including limited overs matches (50, 20, 10 or 5 overs), 4-day first-class matches and full-length test matches (5 days).You may choose distinct pitches and different weather conditions in different places. Several international places are available, like the Eden Gardens in India or Lord’s in England. The sites change in pitch kind and states, and the player can changes these. In addition, it include simple stroke play, along with the introduction of the Ashes section and improved player control. The game gives players the option of entering different international and national contests.
Full Seasons and Tournaments:
- World Championship: Control up to 16 international teams playing Limited Overs cricket for the World Cup trophy.
- World Series: Control three to five teams playing in a day/night tournament in venues around Australia.
- Knockout Cup: Control eight teams playing in a limited over tournament to win the trophy.
- Test Series: Choose two teams to contest a series of one to six Test matches.
- Tour: Select a team and engage in a series of Tour, One Day, and Test matches with the host nation’s teams.
Cricket 2007 Game System Requirements:
- CPU = Pentium = III
- RAM (Memory) = 256 MB
- Graphics Card (VGA) = 64 MB
- Processor = 750 MHz
- Total HDD Space Required = 1 GB
- Operating System = Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 Bit)